Wow! If you have ever dieted in your life you know what a drudgery it is. But now new techniques in fasting can remove the pain of weight loss! Instead of having to count points, eat low fat, watch the carbs, eat by blood type etc., you can simply eat a calorie restricted diet a few days a week. And the rest of the days you can eat normally. For many people this is a huge difference in how they have been dieting and it works!
My new book, Intermittent Fasting: The Feast and Fast Diet shares different intermittent fasting plans and includes tips to make it even easier.
Here is what you will discover in Intermittent Fasting: The Feast and Fast Diet
• how you can eat chocolate, drink wine and still shed pounds
• top foods to eat on fast days
• how many calories to eat on fast days
• the difference between alternate day fasting, 5:3, 4:2 and what is best for you
• easy ways to fit in exercise
• a list of the best intermittent fasting resources
• a quick start action plan
• and much more!
PLUS we have a Facebook Group for the plan started by my editor Lee Mellott (who lost 17 pounds on the plan so far) https://www.facebook.com/groups/intermittentfasting/.
Special foods to help make it even easier….
Grab your copy here: Intermittent Fasting: The Feast and Fast Diet
No eReader? No problem you can download a free app for your PC, Mac, Smartphone, iPad, Blackberry and more here; Free Kindle App.
Ready to buy a Kindle. I recommend the Kindle Fire. I totally LOVE mine! Click Here for the Kindle Fire, Full Color 7″ Multi-touch Display, Wi-Fi