My new book 101 Kick Ass Ways To Look Younger! is hot off the presses. I thought I would share with you a few of my very favorite things for looking younger. These give great results with little effort!
1. Silk pillow cases. Your face will glide on these instead of getting mashed resulting in the dreaded “bed face”. Those “bed face” wrinkles become permanent over time. So avoid them and use satin or silk pillow cases like these: Spasilk 100% Pure Silk Facial Beauty Pillowcase, Standard/Queen, White
2. Humidifier. Ugg dry air takes it’s toll on the skin. Dry skin shrivels up like a raisin. If you want smooth, plumped up skin use a humidifier. I love my Crane: Crane Drop Shape Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier
3. Coconut oil. Nutiva Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, 15-Ounce Tubs (Pack of 2)nut Oil. This is great for inner and outer beauty. I love slathering it on my feet – smells and feels so good!
4. Microdermabrasion. I use the MicrodermMD Medical Grade Home Microdermabrasion Machine home system. Saves me hundreds over going to the spa and I love the results. If you don’t want to ante up for the machine try chemical exfoliation: Olay Regenerist Microdermabrasion & Peel System Microdermabrasion Treatment 1 Kit, 0.000-Conversion not found
5. Anti Wrinkle Cream. They really help. Read the raves on this one by Olay…L’Oreal Paris RevitaLift Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Face & Neck Contour Cream
So those are some of my favorites – what are yours? Be sure to pick up my book here: 101 Kick Ass Ways To Look Younger!